1429 SW 14th Avenue, Portland, OR 97201
The Imperial Arms is a five story classic “bricker” built in the early 1900’s. It is located in the Goose Hollow area close to Portland State University, The Northwest Culinary Institute, and Providence Park. This grand fixture is entered through a front court yard featuring beautiful landscaping, tiles, and old world charm. The common areas are adorned with intricate wood work and detailed painting.
Doors opening to private balconies are available in several floor plans. High ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors, and period lighting create a classic atmosphere. The building features studios, one bedroom, and two bedroom units.
Call about pets.
Our residents enjoy free heat, easy access to mass transit, a front entry with an intercom, and the convenience of an on-site laundry room. There is also free basic WiFi at this property!
Various floor plans ranging from 320 to 860 square feet, featuring some or all of the following: